As an adult, you understand the importance of maintaining your oral health and appreciate how vital it is to feel good about your appearance. With orthodontic treatment at Rewards Dental in Kent, Burien, and Redmond, WA, you can achieve increased function and the beautiful smile you desire.
Orthodontic treatment isn’t just for kids! In fact, the American Association of Orthodontists states that one in five orthodontic patients is over the age of 21. Why choose orthodontic treatment as an adult?
- A bad bite or malocclusion, causing teeth to fit together incorrectly
- Teeth are crowded or spaced apart, possibly leading to tooth decay or gum disease
- Abnormal jaw pain or pressure that is caused by crooked teeth
- Desire for a healthier mouth and a more confident smile
With orthodontic treatment, you can have:
- Include improved ability to chew food
- Easier ability to clean and floss teeth
- Reduced risk of periodontal disease
Treatment Options for Adults
While orthodontic treatment for children may be easier, as children are still growing, orthodontic treatment for adults is still very worthwhile. Since we regularly work with adults with complex needs, we take into account lifestyle considerations, aesthetic concerns, and health issues such as existing dental work, which can include crowns, fillings, and extractions.
During your complimentary initial consultation at Rewards Dental, we will take X-rays, perform an oral exam, and create a treatment plan that will meet your needs best. This may include treatment with metal braces, clear braces, or Invisalign® clear aligners.
To learn more about the benefits of adult orthodontics, please Rewards Dental in Kent, Burien, or Redmond to schedule an appointment. We understand that you have a busy schedule, and we will work with you to make sure each office visit is as convenient as possible.